Rob Rogers - Principal
I enjoy building a classroom family and watching those relationships grow throughout the year.
- Ashley Pratt, Preschool Teacher, Beaufort
One thing I enjoy most about my job is my team members. Everyone is supportive and helpful.
- David Kemp, Wildcat Reach Teacher, UHS
I enjoy building relationships with my students and love watching them grow.
- Amy James, 1st Grade Teacher, Prairie Dell
What I most enjoy about my job is my wonderful Central family!
- Jodi Keathley, Counselor, Central Elementary
I love getting to work with a team and I love getting to know the kids.
- Alexa Koelling, MS 6th Grade Science Teacher
I love working with the kids! I love watching them grow all through their lives.
- Megan Gerling, Beaufort Kindergarten Teacher
What I enjoy most about my job is the relationships with students and staff.
- Jenny Bulger, UHS Science Teacher
My favorite part of my job is working with all the wonderful people in our district.
- Andy Vancil, Maintenance Dept.
I love spending time and talking with the kids. It's hard not to have a smile on your face every day.
- PD SRO Dylan Callaway
I am so humbled to work with the kids to help guide their future.
- Lyndsay Douglas, 1st Grade Teacher at Central Elementary
The best part of my job is getting to intact with the students.
- MS SRO Austin Vancil
I love the small community of people that work together to help just one child at a time.
- Stacey Williams, Reading Teacher at Central Elementary
What I love most about what i do is everyday is something new and exciting.
- Dan Ridgeway, Director of Activities