Josh Hall - Principal
Working in a school is rewarding, when I walk through the doors I know I am a part of the student's lives for that day.
- Kim LaBoube, Counselor, Beaufort Elementary
The best part of my job is motivating our kids and being part of a team!
- Brian Karvinen, UHS PE Teacher
I love helping my students and seeing them grow throughout the year!
- Paige Biser, Special Ed, Central Elementary
I enjoy growing my relationship with my students and watching them flourish.
- Lyndsey Carroll, PD Kgrtn
I love running into past students and having them tell me my class was tough, but that they are doing great in school.
- Nathan Manhart, UMS English
I love that I get to be a part of my students' lives and to watch them continue to learn and grow.
- Tammi Palmer, K Teacher, CE
I love the relationships I have created with the students, staff, and parents. Union is like having one big family.
- Amanda Sanders RN, BSN, UMS Nurse
I love how BE is truly a school family. The parents, teachers, and students all work together to ensure student success.
- Jen Kelley, 5th Grade Teacher, Beaufort Elementary
What I enjoy most about my job: Helping the students and working with an amazing and fun office staff.
- Lisa Kerr, Secretary, UHS
I love helping our kiddos learn. It's also great knowing I'm helping in building a part of their future.
- Beth Hulsey, EC Paraprofessional, Prairie Dell
What I enjoy most about my job: The relationships I make with my students and my coworkers!
- Megan Meyer, 2nd Grade Teacher, Central Elementary
Working in a school is like having a second family to come to every day and rely on.
- Tyler Rosenthal. ISS Paraprofessional, SSRC
I love the people I work with and of course summer time.
- Dale Wunderlich, Math Teacher, UHS
I love my school community. The students, families, and staff are all wonderful and make it a wonderful place to work.
- Abbie Hopen, 1st Grade Teacher, Prairie Dell Elementary
I enjoy collaborating with the amazing SLP team as well as watching my students grow and meet their goals.
- Erin Allen, SLP, Central Elementary
I enjoy watching the students learn new skills. We have a great team here.
- Ashley Sieve, Reading Teacher, Middle School
I am extremely proud of my family.
- Emily Kania, SPED Para Beaufort Elem
I most enjoy working with my students and seeing them overcome the challenges they face.
- Christi Blake, Wildcat Extension Program
I enjoy building a classroom family and watching those relationships grow throughout the year.
- Ashley Pratt, Preschool Teacher, Beaufort
One thing I enjoy most about my job is my team members. Everyone is supportive and helpful.
- David Kemp, Wildcat Reach Teacher, UHS
I enjoy building relationships with my students and love watching them grow.
- Amy James, 1st Grade Teacher, Prairie Dell
What I most enjoy about my job is my wonderful Central family!
- Jodi Keathley, Counselor, Central Elementary
I love getting to work with a team and I love getting to know the kids.
- Alexa Koelling, MS 6th Grade Science Teacher
I love working with the kids! I love watching them grow all through their lives.
- Megan Gerling, Beaufort Kindergarten Teacher
What I enjoy most about my job is the relationships with students and staff.
- Jenny Bulger, UHS Science Teacher
My favorite part of my job is working with all the wonderful people in our district.
- Andy Vancil, Maintenance Dept.
I love spending time and talking with the kids. It's hard not to have a smile on your face every day.
- PD SRO Dylan Callaway
I am so humbled to work with the kids to help guide their future.
- Lyndsay Douglas, 1st Grade Teacher at Central Elementary
The best part of my job is ge